Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Slightly Humorous Reflection of Anxiety


Tell me how much I fear
Tell me all the horrible things I want to hear
Tell me I'm bad, tell me I'm sad
Tell me that I'm too fat 

Tell me I'm worthless and not worth a dime
Tell me if I try I'll lose every time
Tell me I'm numb,tell me I'm dumb
Make up the chances to put me zero to none

Here I go, here I go again
In my head, never gonna ever win
In a circle, spin me to delirium
Shake me down, and fill with me helium

Now float in the air
No destination
Only hesitation
Procrastination 
Retardation 
Abstention 
Accommodation 
Suffocation 
Affixation 
Affliction

Oh here I go here I go again
With a Obnoxious sense of tedious allocution
 Got to stop got to stop on the spot
But how do I do it?
It seems I forgot!

No comments:

Post a Comment