Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Man's Scientific Process

Assumptions, facts, questions, thoughts, answer
No: facts, assumptions, questions, thoughts, answer
No: assumptions, answer, questions, thoughts, facts
No: drop all of them, except for thoughts and assumptions and never put the others back
That is the day we live in 
That is the poor joy we've taken 
This is what we've chosen to lack
This is who we are, under our own attack
I assume I'm right, therefore I am 
I have a thought, therefore I can
Rather than I read facts therefore I know
And I question assumptions therefore grow
I have a thought, and I have an assumption 
I have a fact there for I claim absolution 
Instead of I have a thought questioned by fact 
Therefore I have no assumption only truthful acts
I am right, and I am right 
Therefore I have facts, and the facts are right 
Instead of I assume to be wrong, because I do not know everything
And facts are not absolute therefore I should claim nothing
Even in science theory is the highest law 
And laws are a guide line, not a definite call of default
It is not a topic of eternity because of the omit of anything contradictory 
But a method and products of ways proven true 
Not given the method and products for things not even taken into view
Yeah, yeah, yeah. But what about laws! 
laws are proven correct only because of its tested theory
And a theory is proven correct as soon as its tested by its law
So we learn that everything is solidified and vindicated through its test 
Not everything just is and will and always will be because of ignorance's educated guess 
So what we know should always be tried
As well as we try because of the things that we already know
I don't care if walking has always has gotten me there
Once I hit a body of water I better prepare
Once my foot hits that unsteady substance 
I now know that my present knowledge and the real fact are at incongruence 
But most people are likely to hit the water 
And now suffocate and in their lungs feel its influence 
Rather than try a boat and avoid being Pride's martyr 
No matter how hard I try
I may never convince
No matter how much palatable evidence 
I provide it will seldom be given admittance 
But what I can do now
Is what others can never do later
Give the unproven it's time 
And see the inevitable be created
As myself, the Creator

No comments:

Post a Comment